CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE:
MORSCO’s brands provide a critical service that helps maintain the health, safety and sustainability of our communities. We are focused on continuing our operations with as little disruption as possible, to meet your needs during these difficult times.
March 20, 2020
As we all continue to follow developments around coronavirus (COVID-19), Express Pipe is working to keep you updated on any impacts to our operations.
We value the health, safety and well-being of you, our customer, and our Team Members. With this in mind we are making the following changes.
EFFECTIVE MONDAY, MARCH 23, 2020 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
WILL CALL ONLY - ORDER BY PHONE OR ONLINE
- Only call in and will call orders accepted until further notice.
- Customers can use www.expresspipe.com to place will call orders.
- Customers will not have access to the inside of the branch buildings.
- Materials will be staged outside of the branch for pick up.
- Our Team Members will wear gloves at all times for safety.
- Please call the location when you’re on the way for faster transactions.
- Our Will Call staff will sign the pick up ticket for the customer, in front of the customer, in order to maintain a contactless transaction.
- There will be no cash sales accepted during this period. To pay with a credit card, call the office and supply your credit card information when placing your order.
- All returns are being suspended for a minimum of two weeks.
We thank you for your patience and consideration as we navigate the COVID-19 situation in the U.S., together. If you have any questions, contact your local branch.
March 16, 2020
At MORSCO, the health and safety of our Customers, Team Members, and communities we live in and service is a top priority. As many of you have heard, the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is having an increased impact around the world. It is important that we remain pragmatic and sensible about how we can keep one another safe. MORSCO takes this responsibility seriously and asks that each of us, individually, do the same.
- Our branches remain open and will maintain their normal operating hours.
- We remain committed to tailoring our service to the needs of our customers. Therefore, keep us informed of any changes in your operations that we need to adjust our service for.
- We will also put increased support into our delivery service and eCommerce solutions during this time to assist customers.
- We are requiring 6 feet distance to be maintained during all interactions. This will mean standing further back from the counter when placing orders and maintaining distance on deliveries.
- We encourage our customers to utilize our delivery service and will call services to limit the contact in branches.
- For the next 30 days we are cancelling all events that bring large numbers of people together.
- This includes any BBQs, customer breakfasts and lunches, vendor events, open houses and customer appreciation days, which are canceled for the next 30 days.
- We have been working with our Leadership team and key partners to develop contingency plans to mitigate disruption to supply and service.
- We will continue to monitor the situation and will communicate regularly with our customers with important information.
- You can see the latest updates at https://www.expresspipe.com/covid-19
- We are also following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and other relevant regulatory authorities when we share with you the best ways to practice healthy habits.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds after using the bathroom, coughing, sneezing, caring for someone who is ill and before you eat.
- Alcohol-based (60 percent or higher) hand sanitizer is a great option if you can’t use or find soap.
- When coughing or sneezing, use a tissue to cover your hand and nose, then throw the tissue away. Immediately wash your hands or use hand sanitizer afterward.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Keep a distance of 6 feet between you and anyone who is presenting symptoms and avoid physical contact, like handshaking.
- Wipe down keyboards, branch counters, and coffee area a few times every day with anti-bacterial wipes.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Call your Primary Care Physician and schedule an appointment as soon as possible.
Sasha Nikolic, CEO
Chip Hornsby, Chairman